Post your iphone Case pics

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thornguy, Jul 22, 2008.

1. thornguy macrumors regular

Trying to decide on a case for my 3G that I should be getting soon.

How about posting some pics of your phone with the case?

Thanks all.

2. NiroshanMan macrumors 6502

I bought this case on eBay for $5 and it came with another clear silicone case and screen protector. Anyways i bought this for my first iPhone, but this fits perfectly on my 3G. I sold the screen protector and the clear one with my old iPhone. If you look on ebay you can find really good cases for cheap. I love this case, its thin, gives grip and fits in my old iPod dock with it on! I just bought an invisible type of shield for the whole thing today for $10 and it should be good! Guys don't spend $30-50 on a case when you can find alternatives that are better looking and more functional than leather cases.

Attached Files:

3. thornguy thread starter macrumors regular

That is a sharp looking case. Thanks for the advice, can't go wrong with $5

4. theunlocker macrumors member

Bought mine from a guy from the launch he didn't really like it so he sold it to me for $10. Good deal b/c it's $30 at the AT&T store. :D

Attached Files:

5. wonderbread57 macrumors 6502

6. NiroshanMan macrumors 6502

Yup! no problem, always check ebay before spending a lot of money thats not worth what you are getting! You can't go wrong! and don't spend 20-30 on an Invisible Shield when you can by an alternative non-brand name for $10, mine should be coming tomorrow! good luck

7. NiroshanMan macrumors 6502

Actually it still works even with it on. It works very well actually, no problems at all.

8. jeniferkey macrumors member

This one was cheap and I used it on my first phone. Works ok with the new one. Easy to clip on and carry around. Sometimes the top part does interfere with the phone sensor. I like it though, because if I drop it, that acts as a roll bar for the phone.
    http://www.pcmicrostore.com/PartDetail.aspx?q=p:10505153
    [​IMG]

9. thornguy thread starter macrumors regular

Don't the flip style cases interfere with the camera?

10. afireintonto macrumors 6502a

afireintonto

So mine is black but some of the pictures look blue. but i bought the case at launch at the at&t store. its very very slim east to get on and off and has rubber coverings over the metal buttons
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i like it pretty good but i just ordered one of these
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvZPqTLA4ko

11. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Every time an iPod or an iPhone is put in a case, Jonathan Ive dies a little inside...

12. Eddieowns macrumors member

L-R-G x Monster Cable x iPhone Case

This is the L-R-G iPhone case. It was originally $50.00 in the Apple store but, they stopped selling it. I got it off of eBay for 30 bucks. It has quite a few different ways to use it, on the back there are loops on the top and bottom, as well as both sides, and it has a leather strap for hanging off of your belt loop. Plus the interior is made out of micro-fiber cloth (similar to the cloth included with the iPhone 3G), that cleans your iPhone when you take it out of the case.

It was made for the original iPhone, but also works with my 3G. =)

Attached Files:

13. gowanis macrumors 6502

piel frama magnet flipper. it rules.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

not sure if they have 3G cases yet, but they are a quality brand

14. rust.puppet macrumors regular

im not sure if the same thing goes for phones but i wouldnt put anything magnatized next to a computer. and it'll prolly shorten your battery life. idk, just my oppinion, im personally staying away from similar cases for that reason.

15. adamerr macrumors 6502a

adamerr

16. Kai Chen macrumors newbie

Kai Chen

I am using the Incase leather folio. I love this thing! Keeps the phone in snug. The belt clip is tight, so it does not slide around on my belt. Also using the power support anti-glare film. Very happy with both items!

Attached Files:

17. iWantiPhone macrumors regular

i got the same case, but in black! its amazing, i love it. its called the Incipio dermaSHOT. worth the money.

18. macduke Suspended

macduke

BLEH! I got this case at launch and it was so loose and it sucked terribly. Replaced with Incase Protective Case and it is amazing.

19. bluelondon macrumors regular

wanted a case that's nice and simple yet strong enough to break a fall. this incase model does the job.

Attached Files:

20. thornguy thread starter macrumors regular

How does volume buttons cover feel on that incase?

21. Keyhole macrumors member

Does that collect dust easily? Also does it get stuck in your pocket because of the rubber?

I have the Marware silicon case which is designed very nice but collects dust easy and is a pain to get in and out of my pocket.

22. iBookfan macrumors 6502

iBookfan

I've ordered on them too, and got it today. Only 4 days since I ordered it, and i live in europe :) - Amazing!

Anyway, the Foof is really nice. I ordered the "le Vert" though 'cause the "kimono"-design did'nt suite me.. It's a very snug fit, and does the protection well. It's like a very padded iPod sock. More protective than a Sena Ultra Slim Pouch, iPod sock etc.

And cheap too! Their designs are very interessting a creative. Like 'em! ;)

23. shoppy macrumors 6502a

I have got the same case, works great does not collect dust like my last silicon case purchased in NY AS. Good fit, robust.

24. hkftw macrumors member

You won't notice too much of a difference with the volume buttons while the case is on than when it's off.
    They're still really easy to push down.

25. automatickyle macrumors regular

Those who got the Foof cases if you could post some makes and detail into what you think of the case. I have my Beyza Slim Line coming and also might pick on of these up to switch in and out between them.

Thanks