Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jamesW135

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Well, there is room for almost all the types of computers apple makes but what about our 5.6 Ounce friend? Post Your ipods and all the things you have done to them here! :)

.mp3

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2005
Sweden
Great thinking. I just need yo load my batteries to my camera. So a picture of my iPod is coming pretty soon.

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
:rolleyes: now really this is too far. Than again I think any model specific threads (eg post your powerbooks, iMacs, eMac setup) are also too far. Let's face it, your iPod is probably the same as my iPod.

iKwick7

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2004
The Wood of Spots, NJ
dornoforpyros said:
:rolleyes: now really this is too far. Than again I think any model specific threads (eg post your powerbooks, iMacs, eMac setup) are also too far. Let's face it, your iPod is probably the same as my iPod.

Of course they are the same, or almost the same. The fun comes into seeing how people have things setup and with what other products and whatnot.

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
iKWICK7 said:
Of course they are the same, or almost the same. The fun comes into seeing how people have things setup and with what other products and whatnot.

oh yeah...I use my iPod with the white ear buds!! I even use the dock! wow! :rolleyes:

Brother Michael

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2004
dornoforpyros said:
oh yeah...I use my iPod with the white ear buds!! I even use the dock! wow! :rolleyes:

Well my boss' iPod is never on him nor does he use the white ear buds.

His is actually plugged into the large stereo here at the print shop and used as a music server/radio station of sorts.

Mike

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Image-C06A0BA2AAD911D9.jpg

iPod photo, iPod and shuffle plugged into the iBook.

I loves me some music. :D

EJBasile

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2004
Three Different Setups:

-On my desk in my Alec Lansing speakers most of the time collecting dust.

-In my Range Rover connected through the tape drive with the Sony Tape Adapter thing and a Belkin iPod charger.

-In my desk doing nothing

-Connected to my Houses Stereo System (Bose and Boston Acoustics)

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
My (Current) iPod set up.

That's right, it's cheap, so I love it!!

I don't have a dock and I lost the white earbuds a long time ago (I think they're in my violin case??)

I feel like I'm not treating it like a proper Apple product! It's not in mint condition!

..I do still have the box, though.. :D

Oh man, next time I stumble across $30k I'm sooooo getting something along the lines of iGary's setup. DROOL!

Attachments

• T520050619001008831.jpg
    T520050619001008831.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 149

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
katie ta achoo said:
My (Current) iPod set up.

That's right, it's cheap, so I love it!!

I don't have a dock and I lost the white earbuds a long time ago (I think they're in my violin case??)

I feel like I'm not treating it like a proper Apple product! It's not in mint condition!

..I do still have the box, though.. :D

Oh man, next time I stumble across $30k I'm sooooo getting something along the lines of iGary's setup. DROOL!

You should sell those! I LOVE it! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.