Post your Ipod

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by jm1.jonas, May 1, 2011.

1. jm1.jonas macrumors member

There's a thread where we can post our iOS devices, but we can't forget about our good old style ipods, with click wheels (and ipod touchs too). And i know that there's some pretty awesome ipod collections!

[​IMG]
    Both my precious iPods, a 2gb 2nd Gen Nano and a 8gb 2nd Gen Touch.

Both of them are complete and working, i pre-orded the nano so its almost 5 years old, and i used it daily until i got the Touch on December 2009, so now its battery isn't exactly new but it still plays for 5-6 hours.

Once my nano got out of my pocket and stayed on the outdoor tables of my school during a rainy night, on the next day once i got to school very early and went to here i thought it would be, its was SO WET inside its case, i dried it with a hairdryer and plugged it into my computer and BAM, charging icon. Never had a problem with it since and this was a long time ago.

Sorry about the pic quality but i took it when i bought the iPod Touch and i didn't had a decent camera back then and right now i don't have my nano here. But once i can, i'll take a decent pic of them!

2. MattA macrumors 6502

MattA

[​IMG]

my iPod collection:

3rd Gen Classic (20GB)
    5th Gen Classic (60GB)
    2nd Gen Shuffle (1GB)
    1st Gen Touch (32GB)
    iPhone 3GS (32GB)
    5th Gen Nano (16GB)

3. trekkie604 macrumors 65816

trekkie604

I'm sure I've posted this before somewhere...

[​IMG]

4. jm1.jonas thread starter macrumors member

Love to see those collections of complete ipods with boxes.

Even the boxes are awesome!

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Here is my 5th Gen iPod with Video. Screen is clouded up because I dropped it on some granite tile from about waist high. It still works, just can't see the entire screen.

Attached Files: