Post Your Ipod's Accessories

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by itsm3cmg, Jul 31, 2008.

1. itsm3cmg macrumors member

Well Title says it all. Pictures would be nice but if not possible post a link.

Well I will go first.:p

Attached Files:

2. dasikes macrumors 6502a

dasikes

that is a LOUD case!

Personal preference I know... I'm just big on subtlety. And that is certainly not! :D

I posted pics of my Touch and case in previous threads.

3. BucketsTouch macrumors newbie

Nice ... where did ya get those skins....
    Mark

4. itsm3cmg thread starter macrumors member

I got them off Skinit.com they are only $20. and you can make your own custom ones.

5. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

i use my ipod the way it was designed by apple, by itself. and so far it has no scratches/damages of any kind. i dont see the need for $20+ cases that are just heaps of plastic or silicon. it's an overpriced market.

6. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

If you don't want to spend $20, I bought both a crystal plastic case, and two sylicone cases from eforcity.com for less than $20. They also have aluminum cases, and most cases come in a choice of colors.

Docks are my main accessory purchases. Griffin Evolves, and the Philips BTM-630 along with a couple iHome alarm clock docks.

The Philips dock is pretty amazing. CD player, CDRs with MP3s, USB media players or thumb drives with music on them, SD card with music, and AUX input, and also bluetooth 2.0. It has a mic, and can serve as a speaker phone when paired with your cell phone. It also sounds great.