Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jakebrown

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 27, 2012
JB 6.1 :) Get posting those new jailbreak home screens! Lets see what you've done! :)

Part 1 HERE
Part 2 HERE
Part 3 HERE
Part 4 HERE

Request/Share Carrier Logos HERE

Request/Share Docks HERE

Request/Share Icons HERE

Request HTML/CSS Support HERE

NOTE: I know most people won't read this anyways but here it goes. When posting your screenshots, try and post as much info about your setup as possible to limit the number of "What's this?/What's that?" posts.

----------

My Iphone

image.jpg

My Ipad

image.jpg

Using Iconoclasm, Zepplin, Winterboard (Suave HD and Circles), NcSettings, DashboardX, Folder Enhancer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 1,021

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
Doesnt really need a new thread... honestly. Shouldn't even need parts. One thread to post all homescreens should be enough

fskywalker

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2009
I like the new thread with the link to the old pages, nice! :)

I'm new to custom themes...... to do the custom themes what is needed? Imagine need WinterBoard and then download the individual themes? I already paid for Dashboards X but cannot download it now (high traffic :(); few questions:

1- Iconoclasm says does not works yet for the Iphone 5; is this correct?
2- Which Folder enhancer is shown? I see in Cydia few folder enhancers: black, carbon, custom, etc. (are they free?)

Thanks,

Francisco

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
I agree time for a new thread. Here's me for now. A few things in most themes need slight tweaks for iOS 6, but overall not bad. This is Edgy, with my pic rotation iwidget.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360074379.867751.jpg
I can't download Iconoclasm now - get errors.

fskywalker

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2009
Is there a new user guide to jailbroken home screens?

Hi:

I have spend quite some time looking at all the awsome :eek: jailbreak home screens all of you have posted and would like to do one on my just jailbreaked Iphone 5. However, other than downloading the apps that most of you quote using, I have no idea how to put them together to look as nice as the ones seen here. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do them?:eek:

Thanks,

Francisco

acorntoy

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2010
ehhyp.png

Springtomize and Cascade

I cant take a screenshot of it but I also have Infiniboard installed so I can scroll down and I have an extra row of icons.

Still trying to decide what else I should do, Dashboard X would be a given although it doesn't play well with Infiniboard. I know I want to do more with it though, feel like its still a bit boring. Anybody know a tweak that will make the status bar transparent?

TexasTiger39

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2011
Fizz7283, is this a lockscreen? I cannot get springtomize 2 to erase all of the slide to unlock, nor can I get it to disable the slide to unlock gesture even though it claims it will

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
Fizz7283, is this a lockscreen? I cannot get springtomize 2 to erase all of the slide to unlock, nor can I get it to disable the slide to unlock gesture even though it claims it will

No, it's my springboard. I don't have anything special with my lockscreen, I can't stand the lockscreen so I just have it setup with activator where one home button push unlocks the phone so I don't even have to look at it.

The.316

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2010
25100 GR
I agree time for a new thread. Here's me for now. A few things in most themes need slight tweaks for iOS 6, but overall not bad. This is Edgy, with my pic rotation iwidget.
View attachment 394624
I can't download Iconoclasm now - get errors.

Hey Jman, what r u using for the weather widget, which has a different background from the home screen wallpaper?

indiekicks

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2012
Hi:

I have spend quite some time looking at all the awsome :eek: jailbreak home screens all of you have posted and would like to do one on my just jailbreaked Iphone 5. However, other than downloading the apps that most of you quote using, I have no idea how to put them together to look as nice as the ones seen here. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do them?:eek:

Thanks,

Francisco

+1, I'd love to have a cool homescreen but I'm kinda lost on where to start. Are there any guides for n00bs?

TexasTiger39

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2011
There are a ton of forums on this website telling you how to do something. When I first started I went to one of these large threads (this one will be very large soon) and read every freaking page.

Also, YouTube is a good place to start. Search for "best cydia tweaks." The only problem right now is that some of those videos will be outdated and the tweaks won't be able to run on this OS yet

TexasTiger39

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2011
I have an awesome clock widget for the lockscreen, but it is from my old jailbreak and I have no idea where to ssh it. It is not a .theme file, but contains bundles, and such.

If you got any idea where to put it I will post a screen shot and then share it...

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
Hey Jman, what r u using for the weather widget, which has a different background from the home screen wallpaper?

That's my widget...it's an iWidget, so you'd need iWidgets installed. I don't have the download link handy, but I've got a Box share of it. It's GPS and rotates between four images on a timer. The four images will change depending on conditions.

Edit: here's the link: https://box.com/s/0jpbttco2j61na9z2q94

Last edited:

romeo0119

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2007
I have an awesome clock widget for the lockscreen, but it is from my old jailbreak and I have no idea where to ssh it. It is not a .theme file, but contains bundles, and such.

If you got any idea where to put it I will post a screen shot and then share it...

Just add the theme extension to it. But I'm just looking for a minimal lock screen, I used to have one but I can't download it anymore since mactheme is gone

TexasTiger39

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2011
I tried it and they didn't pop up. I think something is wrong with the files...that is such a bummer. It was basically the time in words..

dougyfresh

macrumors member
Feb 5, 2013
Oregon
iPhone 5 successfully jailbroken. ;)
Not much as of right now, since Cydia has been so slow the past day and a half. More to come soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 772
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.