Post your laptop experiences!

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Drew017, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Drew017 macrumors 65816

Drew017

Gotta love the Mac laptops! I would have posted this under the notebook title, but I didn't see a new thread place...

I would love to hear your experiences with Apple laptops, old and new! Here's mine...

I started out with that PowerBook 1400c in my signature. After it crashed, and a trip to the apple store, I decided that it would be time to get a good, usable Mac. $120 later, and after several trips to the eBay site, I got my iBook G3 (sig). After using it for a year, I got a G4. After using it for 3 weeks, I get a MacBook. Now, several hundred dollars later, I finally have the computer that I want. I would have bought a brand new Mac, but prices are too high. I believe I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Anyways, I'm very curious to see how other peoples experiences in Mac portables compare to mine.

2. ryan1234 macrumors newbie

Beast

I bought my first macbook in 2006. Ordered from Apple and had it nutted out with extra ram bigger drive, and faster processor. I JUST, say it again.....JUST bought a new iMac. I can't give anything but the highest praises for my little mighty macbook. I had one hiccup and had to replace the motherboard in 2009. Apple was awesome. I went to the genius bar they diagnosed and fixed the thing in a couple hours. Unbelievable!
    I still use it eventhough 6 years later I believe its nearing the end of its life. I can't let it go....rebuild is in my future. haha