Post your predictions for today

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jabingla2810, Sep 12, 2012.

1. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

Updates on how well Apple is doing
    Pictures of new Apple Stores

New version of iTunes with new features

New iPod Nano, bigger touch screen, new dock connector, WiFi for iTunes store and iTunes Match.... NO APPS though

New iPod touch, A5, thinner, new dock connector, A5 chip... Now comes in 5 colours

New iPhone, Unibody aluminium display ("Inspired by Macbook Air"), bigger screen, better camera, Facetime HD, A5X chip slightly modified and some new bit of IOS only for new phone.

IPods and iTunes out today... iPhone pre-orders on Friday and ships the Friday after

2. MacBookPro13" macrumors 6502a

MacBookPro13"

3. al0513 macrumors 6502

iPhone 7. Apple will do something that will shock the world... release 3 years worth of iPhones at Once. Calling it Job's Three - The last 3 iPhones Jobs worked on. Next month the same with iPads and more Macs.

4. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Wow, I would have never thought about starting a message thread about what might be announced today. Just amazed nobody thought about it before.

(hint: might want to read the FRONT PAGE of MacRumors, or the few hundred similar posts like this)

5. fenskezen macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted

I predict sunny skies and 84 degrees here in Napa, CA

6. jabingla2810 thread starter macrumors 68020

Oh well, was just a way of letting my excitement out, and thought it would be interesting to see what others are expecting.

It's ok if people don't obviously!

PS: I haven't read through every thread on the front page. I do apologise.