Post your preloaded outrage

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Chew Toy McCoy, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Chew Toy McCoy macrumors regular

Chew Toy McCoy

Your candidate didn’t win. Sucks, but that’s the way it is. Now is your opportunity to front load the complaints you have about the performance of the President you didn’t vote for. I know you are ahead of the ball on this. Why wait until what will predictably happen happens. Show off your precognition skills. Stop wasting your time burning calories in the pre-election threads. Everything has already been covered and there's nothing meaningful left to be said. Pat yourself on the back and get cracking on future outrage.

2. samcraig macrumors P6

My candidate won. Balance has been restored. I'm good ;)

3. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

None of them are "my candidate." Any of the potential candidates I'd be voting FOR didn't make it out of the primaries. At this point, I'd only be able to slowclap if candidates I don't want in, don't get in.

4. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

I have contacts in Denmark and Switzerland who can land me a job and my German ain't too bad.

5. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

Oh I have something for this!

6. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Here we go:
    "This is unacceptable! Today is National Chicken Fried Steak day and not only I am dieting, but I have so many ***** things to do that there is no way that I can eat a ***** Chicken Fried Steak! It's utterly outrageous, and possibly the most scandalous thing that ever happened."

7. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

If Trump wins, my primary concern will be his inability to negotiate (or even have a dialog) with other countries due to the fact that he appears completely unfamiliar with any other country besides Mexico.

If Clinton wins, my primary concern will be... Oh, wait. I forgot. Any concern expressed about Clinton is "sexism".

8. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

It's kind of sad to see that you create your own hate-space at phantom accusations.

9. Populism, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016

Populism macrumors regular

Populism

LOL

It's kind of sad to see that you don't call out those who actually "create" these "phantom accusations".

10. BernyMac macrumors regular

BernyMac

11. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

Ok
    Source please.

12. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

I gave you one.

How many sources are required?

13. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

[​IMG]
    Please, from a safe space, tell me how that comment relates to you and the context that any Hillary criticism is sexist.

14. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

I like big pictures.

What "source(s)" is acceptable to you?

15. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

:p

16. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

Good stuff. Hadn't seen that. Very funny.

17. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

look below the big picture... I know not as shiny, but as I have found out many many times, the last line is usually important.

18. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

I saw the sentence beneath the picture.

To review:

You asked for a source.

I gave you a source.

You said I don't understand the word source.

I asked you what source is acceptable to you.

You now ask me to compare and contrast the source to what I said originally.

Better things to do than play pedantic grab-ass.

Consider yourself victorious.

19. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

You gave a quote, from one person, that didn't agree with your claim.

If that's the only one you are willing to provide then I wanted to know how it impacted you directly. You didn't respond to that post in that thread so your feelings on the matter are also part of the context.
    It's funny that you think I'm being pedantic, I thought you sexism comment was very obtuse. Do you like playing obtuse grab-ass then? Cause if you turn your opponent around Trump might want to play too.

It's not about victory it's about progress and understanding. That goes both ways.

20. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

21. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

All he had to do is keep his mouth shut <faceplam>. A trained monkey could have beat her.

Or....

Holy crap! She lost!

22. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

23. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Trump Wins: How many lynchings will there be? Can I squeeze in more business tax loopholes before he attempts to close them up if he does?

Clinton: How long before Bill seduces another intern? Can I squeeze in more business tax loopholes before she attempts to close them up if she does?

And the most important one of them all: Which one of them will suffer a coronary before the end of 2017. I want the elections to be over. I've been hearing this junk for nearly 2 years now. No other damn country spends this much time on elections. They work to get things done properly. Meanwhile we don't. We're too far involved with what women do with their bodies, what two people of the same gender do in private, whether or not we should put out more gun laws despite it not being the right method, and most important of all, why we're so behind in everything.

24. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Oh, the person won. Obviously something dumb is going to happen, let's all catastrophize. So... come on saber rattlers, nuke the world. Your people have lots of bunkers ready while every other country is unprepared with similar pro-life contingencies. But will that even matter, noting Cherynobyl, Fukushima, and so on? Enough radiation will spread and contaminate so much of the ecosystem and food chain that any belief that those in the bunkers will still have a chance truly, truly won't. You selfishly exterminated a whole planet over a false belief. Truly sad. Wasn't worth it, was it? Is there no better way?

25. MarkusL macrumors 6502

If you want to see outrage, just head over to the Mac Pro and mini forums in the aftermath of today's press event.