Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tempques

macrumors member
Original poster
May 25, 2006
I love this little app, and lately I've been looking for a new interface. After trying out a couple of looks, I decided it might be neat to see how other MR users had theirs configured. Below is my current look, let's see yours!

Just in case some might not know: type COMMAND + SHIFT + 4, then hit SPACEBAR. Invoke Quicksilver and click on it, and a picture will be saved to your desktop. :)

Attachments

• Quicksilver TQ.jpg
    Quicksilver TQ.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 208

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Not sure how long this thread can be kept alive. There's only two standard interfaces (as far as I know), but maybe someone can surprise me with something nice and special... :)

BTW, I use the Bezel one, too...

Picture 1.jpg

:)

epochblue

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
The interfaces included with my QS are: Cube, Primer, Bezel, Menu, and Flashligh. And there's a third-party one floating around out there that smokes :)

Personally, I use the Bezel with a little bit of glass. I'll post a shot later when I get back on my Mac at home.

Retired
May 16, 2006
picture112851.png

I like it like this, so does my sis :)

I'm a poet, and I would never have believed it if you had told me...

Retired
May 16, 2006
I like that one!

I keep going between the Cube interface and the Bezel one. :eek:

I like how I can see what's behind my window too much to get away from Bezel. Unfortunately Safari 3 beta has ruined this for my now opaque Adium message windows :(

SBik2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2006
/private/var/root
heres mine(cube interface) i really like the bezel too.. i just switch depending on what i need:cool:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 130

zerotl

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2005
Here's mine
585082974_7053b7f6a3.jpg

I like the minimal version up on top by the menubar ... And it matches spotlight :) .

rogersmj

macrumors 68020
Sep 10, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Here's mine
585082974_7053b7f6a3.jpg

I like the minimal version up on top by the menubar ... And it matches spotlight :) .

Man, I like that too. Can you tell me where you got that interface? I can't seem to find it. EDIT: Nevermind, found it right in the plugins list ;)

ive always tried to figure out how to browse itunes with quicksilver.... how do u get it to work in that way?:confused: :confused: :confused:

You enable the iTunes plugin, and then you just scroll through the list of actions for iTunes.

SBik2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2006
/private/var/root
mrogers said:
Man, I like that too. Can you tell me where you got that interface? I can't seem to find it. EDIT: Nevermind, found it right in the plugins list ;)

You enable the iTunes plugin, and then you just scroll through the list of actions for iTunes.

i only have four actions... none of the ones that zerotl has

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 9,021

rogersmj

macrumors 68020
Sep 10, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
i only have four actions... none of the ones that zerotl has

I've got all the browsing functionality, and all I've got installed is the standard iTunes module. :confused:

EDIT: Just to clarify, these aren't actions for the iTunes.app itself; they're actions of other items in your primary search, like iTunes Playlists.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.