Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2005
I'm calling the cops
Air_Apple.JPG

iJawn108

macrumors 65816
Apr 15, 2006
Nice uhhh rug or towel or blanket... whatever. i will post some pics in a few moments.

alFR

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2006
Joe, unless you are some sort of pro player you have more sports shoes than is necessary. :)

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
Here is my collection, right shoes only. If you want to see the left ones, download the pic and flip it. :) I'm missing 5 pair, 2 of which I cannot find, and the other three are at the office. In addition, you can't see a pair of sandals on the far right. In all, I have 35 pair currently, with one more on order....unless I'm missing another pair somewhere...which is, of course, entirely possible. :)

shoes.jpg

jamericani

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2006
those aren't jordans. to the left are vince carter 3's (i think), some magic johnson weapons to the back left, kobe bryant zoom 1's to the right, some barkleys in the front and the rest are some dunks, delta force and pair of lagacy.

Cool. My brother thought they were jordan's. Vince Carter it is.:D

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
i finally ditched my cheap spalding tennies and repaced them with equally cheap truetechs, both from big 5

i still have my nice workboots...carolinas...and some casual weekend boots...eccos

i have a medium priced pair of black dress shoes by nunn bush and they need to have new heels put on them

if money was no object, i would get some mephisto or ecco tennis shoes and replace my dress shoes with some higher priced black rockports

i think four pairs of shoes...yard work, casual weekend, basic tennis shoes, and black dress shoes are all i really need

UPDATE:

OK OK, my neighbor just got some hiking boots which i think were too small for him so he gave them to me...some nice thirty dollar-ish colemans...so now i have five pairs, three basic ones and two expensive ones

but i will never need a really large, hip collection like my (almost) neighbor vniow ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.