Post your speaker setup!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Jman14, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Jman14 macrumors 6502

Apr 17, 2008
    I am looking for a new speaker system(2.1 system) and so I figured I would start a thread to post your speaker setup. Post pics, Name of system, price(if you dont mind), and how you like them.
  2. Benguitar Guest

Jan 30, 2009
    KRK Rokit 5 Powered Monitors- Running out of an Apogee Duet

3. m0no macrumors regular

Jan 8, 2009
    No pic, but I just got the Audioengine A2. I love them. Only 2.0 but they sound great and fit nicely on my desk.:)
  4. vga4life macrumors 6502

Jun 16, 2004
    Audioengine A2's along side my HP LP3065. Great speakers, they really work well on this desk thanks to the monitor shelf raising them up. (Pic's a bit dark, but you get the idea of scale.)

Attached Files:

5. Jman14 thread starter macrumors 6502

Apr 17, 2008
  6. j2048b macrumors 6502a

Feb 18, 2009
    dell sound bars?

Hey i just bought 2 dell soundbars and they go under the monitors,

i got sick of having a sub and 2 fronts and 2 rears, so i wnet with the sound bars

they look awesome and sound good for the time i do listen through them,

but have a question:

how do i hook both of them up to my mac pro?

there is only 1 input plug, but i will have 2 monitors and 2 sound bars.

once they are hooked up i will send in a pic!!
  7. blackfx35 macrumors member

Jul 11, 2008
    I do, have had them for about 3 years. Great sounding speakers in an office size room...
  8. Jman14 thread starter macrumors 6502

Apr 17, 2008
  9. dazz macrumors newbie

Mar 26, 2009
    Adam A7, Genelec 7050B.

Attached Files:

10. Jacci613 macrumors newbie

Apr 16, 2009
    Please Help!

I also have the same speaker (2 of them) and the apogee duet. I have a problem though, I am a beginner at recoding music, I understand some things but not others. My question though is How do I get the sound to go to the monitors and not the internal speakers? I have been to System preference and change the output, I have changed the output in Logic Express, and everytime I do, it appear that the output has changed and I do not hear anything. The duest is not on mute, and the speakers are in a power outlet and also in the duet breakaway cable? What should I do? Thanks....:confused: