Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sivola

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2009
iGift4u v2.0 released! http://itunes.com/app/iGift4u

Update your Facebook and/or Twitter status with multimedia content:
- Your pictures taken with the iPhone
- Video from YouTube (search and preview embedded in the app)
- Fashion collections from the best designers
- Emoticons from the included Collection to visually describe your mood
- Stunning pictures from the Collection related to any moment of the day
- Video recorded with the iPhone 3GS and uploaded on YouTube
- Pictures from your Album
- Drawings created and/or modified with other iPhone apps

Post on friends' Facebook Wall or directly to Twitter followers:
- Over 400 FREE virtual gifts (iGifts) for any occasion: Birthday, Love, Wedding, Celebration and now... Halloween!
- Your own "Happy Birthday" video posted on YouTube
- Kisses and Flowers to show your love to special people in your life
- Music videos from YouTube to sing together
- Postcard-picture from the place you are
- Drinks and Food to invite people out in a more creative and colorful way
- Balloons to celebrate any happy occasion
- Your pictures from the iPhone Camera or the Album

Email sending option is available for private messages too.

Get iGift4u to change the way you communicate on Facebook, Twitter or email. Why buying multiple applications when you can get a single one combining them and doing so much more for you?

As always please leave your comments and ask for more features: we listen to you!

Comments from our users:

"I think iGift4u is a very useful tool and it makes Facebook more personal. Thanks to the maker ;-)"

"This app rocks! Definitely a need for my iPhone!"

Rated BEST by iPhone Application List

Worldwide success amongst Social Networking apps:
Top 30 in US
Top 10 in Italy
Top 30 in France
Top 50 in UK

sivola

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2009
Pika,
Just out of curiosity, did you even try the application? :rolleyes: And why every time we post something about the application, you answer with the exact same sentence :eek:?

We have over 400 gifts now, with the collection continuously growing. Feel free to check the reviews on iTunes from the people that actually bought the application and enjoy it, as well as the wide selection of gifts. Just for Halloween (a temporary category) we have 40 gifts...

But if you have any specific category you want us to focus on, please let us know and we will add new gifts!

Moreover now we are announcing the support for YouTube search and post... that is for sure a much bigger selection of multimedia content in case you are still unsatisfied :). Any YouTube video available for Facebook and Twitter!

Very limited girfs to send. Not very exciting.

sivola

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2009
Thanks Chumbake... I had the same impression by following his comments around the forum - and this one was obviously out of context to me ;)

Anyway... I'd like to hear if possible some more comments, if any. We are trying to improve the application and add more features. We had to work a lot to bring together the content and to build the application (integration with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube API all together requires a lot of testing) and we would like to make a useful product. Sometimes we wonder if people are just looking for simpler app to update only their Facebook status and that's it.

thanks in advance!

It's not the first time Pika's been wrong.

lllll

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2009
does it work with myspace? and no i didnt try it. is it free?

is there a search function.

sivola

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2009
does it work with myspace? and no i didnt try it. is it free?

is there a search function.

Hello,
it does not work on MySpace unfortunately. We looked at that, but MySpace doesn't provide enough APIs for us developers to implement what we are doing today with both Facebook and Twitter. If MySpace will provide such APIs, we will definitely add that social network. We actually contacted them and they looked interested in providing the capability. We will see.
In the meantime you can use it with both Twitter and Facebook.

The application cost only $0.99 in the US and equivalent first tier pricing for the rest of the world.
This is equivalent to the cost of sending a single virtual gift on Facebook (and here you send infinite for free). The application itself offers unique features, and also combines multiples capabilities present in other non-free apps. Bottom line, you will be happy if you use Facebook and Twitter :).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.