Pouch To Carry My iPhone In My Pocket With A Slider Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MICHAELSD, Sep 2, 2009.

1. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

Which pouch should I get that will fit my iPhone 3GS and a slider-style case? I want it to fit in my pocket, so I don't want a belt clip, or it would have to at least be removable. I realized that the iPhone collects a lot of dust in my pocket, so just using a case gets annoying. Something like the leather Incase folio, but without a belt clip, would be preferrable.

2. yelloriversouth macrumors newbie

I am using "Otterbox Defender Semi-Rugged Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S", it's a waterproof iphone case, good looking and protection is good. Strongly recommand.

3. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

I'm contemplating getting a pouch too. I hear about the Sena cases getting talked about a lot. Here's one that I'm looking into.

Edit: Sorry, I think I read your post wrong. You want a pouch to put your phone in when it already has a case on it and fit that in your pocket? I think that is going to be so bulky that it won't fit right in your pocket. However I have seen things called an iPhone sock that will fit over a case. I don't necessarily like the way they look since they look just like a sock, but you might find it more appealing.