Power Support anti-glare film, hard to press keys...

dinosaur1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 23, 2007
I currently use the anti-glare Power Support film on my 3GS. I love the anti-fingerprint part, but I don't like the fact that I have to press so hard on the screen with the film on to type, etc..... Is there any other film that doesn't take so much screen functionality away?

Hennesie2000

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2007
Maryland
I currently use the anti-glare Power Support film on my 3GS. I love the anti-fingerprint part, but I don't like the fact that I have to press so hard on the screen with the film on to type, etc..... Is there any other film that doesn't take so much screen functionality away?
LOL pressing harder on the screen wont do anything.. its not a blackberry storm. I have never had any problems with a PS anti glare film on any of my iphones (2G, 3G, 3Gs, and now my i4)

vbman213

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2010
LOL pressing harder on the screen wont do anything.. its not a blackberry storm. I have never had any problems with a PS anti glare film on any of my iphones (2G, 3G, 3Gs, and now my i4)
+1

I've been using PowerSupport on all my iPod Touches (1, 2, 3) and now my iPhone 4 and I've never experienced sensitivity issues with pressing buttons on the screen.

I've actually heard from a few people that they think films actually increase touch screen accuracy/sensitivity.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.