Power Support Crystal and Anti Glare (Few Questions)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by twonga, Jul 3, 2008.

1. twonga macrumors member

Hi

Sorry if these have been asked before

1. Apart from the aniti glare, does the anti glare cover give exactly the same protection as the normal crystal front cover? is there any other diffrence apart from anti glare?

2.Does anyone know if there ones avaliable will fit the front of the 3g iphone?

3. Does anyone know where i can get these from in the UK? as i want to get one ready for launch day of 3g

Thanks all in advanced!

2. sr5878 macrumors 6502a

i emailed powersupport a few days ago... no 3g screen protectors yet.

3. twonga thread starter macrumors member

thanks for the reply, are the screens not the same? therefore the old one should fit?

do you know what the diffrent between anti glare and crystal is? (apart from the anti glare)

4. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

The iPhone 3G is slightly wider than the original model, therefore the old ones, I imagine would fit,
    but would not necessarily cover the entire screen, which would therefore defeat the whole point of having the screen protector. :)

R-Fly

5. svenhoops macrumors newbie

I've tried both versions of this screen protector and they offer the same amount of protection, but I personally prefer the anti-glare because it doesn't show the smudges, etc. that the crystal film protector shows. Also, it really makes the screen easier to see outside during the day. I've purchased them from my local Apple Store, so I would assume you can find them in any of the 15 UK Apple Stores.

6. Sonicjay macrumors 6502a

Sonicjay

The anti-glare is really nice for no fingerprints, though it makes the screen look dull and text is little more difficult to read due to the texture on it. Protection-wise, they're identical. I've used both, and prefer the glossy, as you essentially can't tell it's there.

7. twonga thread starter macrumors member

thanks all! i will hold off buying one then until they make them for the 3g!

anyone elses views would also be appreciated!

8. coryetzkorn macrumors regular

coryetzkorn

No one ever even noticed the crystal protector on my iPhone. People were amazed when I told them it was on there. It's well worth the money.

I'm planning on using my extra 2G powersupport protector for the 3G until they begin selling an updated protector.