Power Support Now Offering Film for Front AND Back...Email to all customers...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Built, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Built macrumors 68020

I ordered the Power Support Crystal Film for my i4 a few weeks ago (I have had Power Support Crystal on each of my 2 iPhones and my 2 iPod Touches with great results).

Earlier this week, I received this email from Power Support confirming that they will, as planned, begin shipping on 7/26, BUT they are now offering a new product...a film for both front AND back. They offered the opportunity to cancel the original purchase and make a new one.

The email is below...

Your order xxxxxx has been recieved by Power Support USA. Thank you for your recent iPhone 4 purchase. We appreciate your support. PLEASE DISREGARD ANY PREVIOUS EMAILS- ORDERS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL 7/26/2010.
    As you know, we have had the iPhone 4 films available for pre-order starting June 16th. The iPhone 4 Film Sets available for pre-order on June 16th were for a film set that includes two (2) front films and one (1) pre-installation film for $19.95. These films are scheduled to begin shipping on July 26th.
    Power Support USA is aware that many of you purchased that pre-order expecting a back film to be included. We are happy to announce that we will be offering a Front and Back Film Set. It will include two (2) front films (one Anti-Glare, one Crystal), one (1) back film (Crystal), and two (2) pre-installation films . The cost of the Front and Back Film Set is $24.95. These films are scheduled to begin shipping on July 26th.
    If you would like to cancel your existing iPhone 4 Film Set and replace it with a Front and Back Film Set you can email customer service at: CustomerService@PowerSupportUSA.com with your request to cancel your existing order.
    In your email, please include the order number you would like to cancel. Power Support USA will cancel and refund your existing order if you were charged. Then you can place an order on our website for the Front and Back Film Set. Please visit our website and you will be able to place a Pre-Order for the iPhone 4 Front and Back Film Set. As mentioned previously, the Front and Back Film Set is scheduled to begin shipping on July 26th.
    Thank you for your continued support.
    Power Support USA

2. jkozlow3 macrumors 6502a

1. No idea what the purpose of this thread is.
    2. That email came out a couple of days ago and has already been discussed by many here already.
    3. This belongs in the accessories subforum.

3. Built thread starter macrumors 68020

Then, Mr. Macrumors Policeman...please let the Mods know about it to move it. :rolleyes: