PowerBeats Pro - Availability in Hong Kong slipped to "Coming this Summer" even for the black one.

haruhiko

macrumors 603
Original poster
Sep 29, 2009
Originally, it was the black which is "Coming Soon" with all other colours "Coming this Summer". Today when I checked again, all colors are "coming this summer" now. :(

Guess I have to continue to use my falling apart BeatsX in the coming months.

Last edited:

Renho

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
Originally, it was the black which is "Coming Soon" with all other colours "Coming this Summer". Today when I checked again, all colors are "coming this summer" now. :(

Guess I have to continue to use by BeatsX in the coming months.
They were/are hard to get in the states and we launched first.

haruhiko

macrumors 603
Original poster
Sep 29, 2009
Finally I bought the BeoPlay E8 2.0 after hearing good reviews about it. Also it looks better without the earhooks.

haruhiko

macrumors 603
Original poster
Sep 29, 2009
The best headphones I have
Really great sound coming from a pair of truly wireless earphones. My ears can't hold the AirPods at all so in-ear is a must for me. Unfortunately the PowerBeats is delayed so badly. Of course the BeoPlay comes with a pretty expensive price tag too (~370$).

haruhiko

macrumors 603
Original poster
Sep 29, 2009
Quite disappointed with the Beoplay. Excellent music quality, however, call quality is abysmal in noisy environments, and when I used the overcast app to listen to podcasts, there is constant static noise. Really don't know why this is happening.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.