Need a little help. I recently sold my QS 733MHz tower with the intent of purchasing a new Powerbook. I had always wanted a 15" and set out to buy one about a month ago. Then I was sucked into the 'revisions coming soon' drama. Maybe they're coming soon (Paris) or maybe they're not. Point is, I've started my last semester of grad school and I really need a computer--NOW. I had convinced myself I'd wait until the revisions, but I have assingments due and about a month's worth of thesis notes to type up. I don't really care about a speed bump (especially the rumored .25 GHz) as I will only be using the computer for word processing, internet/email, playing music, etc. However, I would like to have some of the bells and whistles of the Albook, and I like the fact that the 12/17" AlBooks seem to be able to take a bit more wear and tear than the TiBooks. And then there's Airport Extreme and Bluetooth. I convinced myself I'd bite the bullet and buy a 17" AlBook...with the education bundle it's a pretty good deal. However, I've also flirted with the idea of buying a 15" TiBook, use it for a year or so and then make the move to a G5 Powerbook whenever they come out. So, I'm wondering...buy a 17" AlBook now or go with the 15" TiBook and upgrade later... Advice would be appreciated.