Hello everyone... I am currently torn. I am 100% certain that my next computer will indeed be a powerbook, but what I am not sure of is whether or not I should buy now. The thought of a new G5 Pb coming out in the near future is unsetting, but I am fairly certain that it wopuld be out of my price range. So looking at what we have now, what major differences should i expect between the 15inch 1.25 and the 15inch 1.5? I am planning on using my powerbook for audio production/creation/recording, as well as moderate video editing and photoshopping. I am extremley anxious to get one of these machines in my hands, as it is now summer and I have more time than usual to focus in that direction. Will the wait be worth it for the G5, money aside? All opinions welcome, I truly do appreciate it.