This is a stupid, "what would you do" question. I should probably be able to answer it myself, but polling the audience might help me make a decision. As of now, I have a 733 quicksilver G4 with a 20" CD. I for sure want to upgrade. I've been waiting for the G5 updates for a minute or two, but it looks like it might be a while before we see anything. So, I started thinking, what makes the most sense.. Option 1: Keep my G4 and get a top of the line 15" Powerbook. Maybe even upgrade the processor on the desktop to like a 1.4 or something. Option 2. Sell the G4 and get a G5. There is a pretty big jump in price, almost $700 if I decided to get a laptop and upgrade the processor, but mobility would be soo nice. I'm a student, so being able to take my laptop to school would be a good thing. Any suggestions?