Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

noelmac75

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 14, 2003
UK
Where's the best place where i can find powermac advertisements video clips or powermac demonstrations?

Eniregnat

macrumors 68000
Jan 22, 2003
In your head.
Try these links.

For print (you probably know this already)
PowerMac
Press Go here for hi rez picts, press info, and sometimes QT movies. Not many people know about this part of Apple's website. ;)

For demonstration units, find an Apple Store , or find an authorized apple retailer.
If you have a large university near you, go to their bookstore. They probably have a PowerMac with a nice Cinema screen, and some applications loaded for you test drive.

As for the advertisements try this.
Vintage and current adds.
The Apple Collection

daniel77

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2002
seattle, wa
that 1984 commerical is pretty friggin freaky- i had no idea it was like that. people said orwellian but i thought it was just apple-like difference. damn :cool:

Eniregnat

macrumors 68000
Jan 22, 2003
In your head.
Direct link to an old ad.

A short lived add capitalizing on aged laws this one. .

The is one of my favorites.
Remember, when the g4 came out, it was prohibited from being shipped to certain countires, mainly China .

With revisions in laws the add became obsolete. (As well as many people had no idea what a “super computer” or gigaflop is/was.) Obviously, the USA is not worried about Apples being in China, except when it comes to clone computers.

funkywhat2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2002
Keeping on topic--

Anyone know where I could find downloadable (sp?) ads? I hate having to stream them if I want to watch them, I couldn't d/l them using the sites listed.

zulgand04

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2002
Northborough, MA
wow thats all i can say about the 1984 commercial. what happend that apple dosnt make crazy commercials like that any more?

the pentium toast one is funny, but hurts when its not true any more.

Apple go back to the way u were in the beginning lol

Gus

macrumors 65816
Jan 1, 2002
Minnesota
Wow. I thought I had seen every Apple ad, but I have never seen that espionage ad before. I like it, and wish they did some more of those now.

Regards,
Gus

Rajj

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2002
32° 44' N 117° 10' W
Originally posted by funkywhat2
Keeping on topic--

Anyone know where I could find downloadable (sp?) ads? I hate having to stream them if I want to watch them, I couldn't d/l them using the sites listed.

Get QuickTime Pro!!;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.