PowerSupport HD Anti-Glare Film for ipad2?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by gagaliya, Mar 8, 2011.

1. gagaliya macrumors 6502

Hi will the current ipad PowerSupport HD Anti-Glare Film work on ipad2? I think the screen is the same so there is no reason why it wont, just want to confirm before i buy it. Thanks.

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

it may look the same, but the overall design and bezel is slightly smaller, so it will not fit.

3. MRU Suspended

MRU

4. Coukos34 macrumors 6502

Bezel is not smaller

5. gagaliya thread starter macrumors 6502

oh yeah i completely forgot about the camera, good catch.

Well hope they make one for ipad2 soon, it's the best invisible cover out there. Hate all those bulky ipad cases, and the ipad2 apple case doesnt do anything to actually protect the screen, also looks stupid.

6. dKran macrumors member

Check out the moshi one aswell - It's incredibly simple to put on, and looks fantastic.

Though this is incompatible with iPad 2 aswell, I imagine both companies will be releasing them soon.

7. rkulpajr macrumors member

rkulpajr

I have the power support film on my iPad and my iPhone as well as on all the iPhones I have owned and I must say that they make the best screen protectors out there.

I am looking forward to placing the protector on my iPad 2

8. arthursiew macrumors 6502

arthursiew

I never tried this one before, but I heard good stories about their MacBook sleeves...

http://www.colcasac.com/ipad-sleeve/ipad-screen-protector

9. Eric8199 macrumors 6502a

Power Support is great. They had the iPhone 4 screen protectors really quick, I would imagine they'll have the iPad 2 really quick too. I've got screen protectors on my iPhone because I've scratched screens on them before, but I've never had one on my iPad and don't have a single scratch. Just get a case or a sleeve for it and you'll be fine.

10. JROC453 macrumors regular

I just put on a Power Support on my iPad1 last week. I was hoping to peel it off and place it on some plastic wrap and try to install it on my iPad2 on Friday.:rolleyes: