Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Soccer5se

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2011
South Korea
I'm a huge fan of BF and I am pretty excited about the next edition. I know there were a lot of problems with BF 4 when it rolled out but I am quite happy with the game play now.
I am looking at pre-ordering Hardline but there are only two options, regular or digital deluxe. I made the mistake of not spending a little more money on the premium for BF4 and I don't want to make the same mistake again.

So has anyone heard of a premium version of Hardline in the works?

Thanks

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
Wait.

Pre-ordering is a con and allows publishers to get away with overhyping games with pre-rendered rubbish. Do yourself a favour and wait until release before considering buying it.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
yep, wait.

going to get hardline myself most probably to play with a friend again, but after bf4...don't pre-order, lol.

that said, got bf4 two months ago and never had any performance issues until the latest patch. now i can't play at allanymore :(
especially bad since the learning curve is quite steep and i just recently got much better..bummer!

oh, and rest assured that a premium edition is going to get released. they won't miss out on that money for sure. it's released in 2015 anyway.

Soccer5se

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2011
South Korea
Makes sense. I was stupid not to buy BF premium when it came out. I hear now they are going to re-release premium again. I own BF deluxe so I can buy it now for only $32 here in Korea. I was going to pre-order Hardline but it makes more sense to wait!

Thanks!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.