Pre-Order Shipping Options

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spacebetween, Sep 12, 2012.

1. spacebetween macrumors regular

This will be my first time pre-ordering a phone and I was wondering what the shipping options have typically been? If there are options, which delivery option do I need to select in order to receive the phone by the release date?

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, I did several searches and couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.

2. gmanist1000 macrumors 68030

gmanist1000

Select standard shipping, it usually says right next to it that it will be delivered on release day.

3. jrcsh6 macrumors 6502

jrcsh6

no options. just sit on release day and wait for fedex to show up. or freak out when it's there the day before OR freak out when the botch it and you have a wait a day longer!

the real pain is tracking the box. it'll sit in alaska until the morning of and make you think you SOL and the magically the truck pulls up. i THINK apple controls fedex's delivery times on their launches so regardless of how close or far it may be it should arrive the day of. do your self a favor and do not track it until late on launch day when you think it's lost. you'll sleep better.

4. spacebetween thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you both for the information. I was just hoping to get it on release day, but won't lose any sleep over it! Thanks again, I appreciate it.