Hey everyone, so I pre-ordered one iPhone from apple and one from AT&T amidst the rush of the September 14th pre-order (needing only one phone for one line upgrade). Within the next couple of days I had called AT&T and canceled my pre-order from them, I checked the status over the phone shortly after just to confirm it had been canceled properly and sure enough, it said order was canceled. Soon after, my pending charge from AT&T was gone from my checking. So far so good. Until today, I received my iPhone from apple, then shortly after, one from AT&T. Long story short: I opened both because one didn't have any service after activation, got one to work after talking to AT&T (not telling them I had two phones). So what now? Do i do the right thing and call AT&T or try my luck at keeping the unactivated phone. Thanks for your time.