Carrier Pre-Ordering iPhone 6 on T-Mobile Jump!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AlexxRyzhkov, Sep 8, 2014.

1. AlexxRyzhkov macrumors regular

So I am currently on T-Mobile and I am eligible to upgrade to a new phone with Jump. I have never pre-ordered a phone before so I'm fairly new to this.
    Can I order the iPhone 6 from the T-Mobile website for preorder? Or do I have to wait for them to stock it in store?

2. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

Nobody knows if there will be pre-orders yet. Wait until tomorrow to see if you can or not.

3. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

It may interest you to know that you can now do a Jump upgrade right in the Apple store. You would then take your old phone to a T-mobile store and turn it in.

4. AlexxRyzhkov thread starter macrumors regular

Oh really? I didn't know you could do that, I thought the Apple store only sold tmobile iphone for the full 650 dollar price

5. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

They just setup a program to do that last month. They can handle both the AT&T Next program and the Jump program in the Apple store now. This just went into effect on August 28th or so.

6. caliman, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014

caliman macrumors member

Pre-Ordering iPhone 6 on T-Mobile Jump!

I'm curious about this too. This will be my first "Jump" with t-mobile, and if there are pre-orders for the iPhone 6, I'm wondering if this could be done online or if I will need to Jump in the tmobile store.

7. ogremoustro macrumors 6502a

ogremoustro

They did? I remember them just saying that they would at some point do it. I know At&t Next is available on Apple.com but not Jump!.

8. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

9. Kohkane macrumors 6502a

10. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

Of course this is all new, but it looks like if you want to pre-order online and use Jump, you will need to do it on the T-Mobile site, assuming they offer pre-ordering. This could all change of course once Apple's plans are made clear tomorrow. I do seem to recall that the gal I spoke to at the Apple store said it was going to be an in store option only, but things change all the time.