Pre-sign for this shipment?? nothing?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Yendog, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Yendog macrumors regular

Yendog

So strange... my iPhone is due tomorrow.. I will probably be here to get it and would probably hear the door but I usually just pre-sign for it anyhow... they knock, dog freaks out, and then they leave it... just a redundancy bet for the whole thing...

But when i click the "Pre-sign for this shipment” on the apple email it goes to a page that has no option to then print out the "pre-signing" form...

Strange.. I'm thinking this wont screw me as I'll be around with eyes peeled but it is strange and wondering if this is happening to anyone else...

Maybe I'll check again tomorrow when it usually says "out on vehicle for delivery" or something of the sort...

:rolleyes:

2. danilko1 macrumors 6502a

danilko1

I didn't pre sign, and they still just "dropped" it in my open garage, without a single indication that they came by.

I don't think you need to worry about it. If you give them a place to put it, they will practically toss it there.

Maybe you should put a sign to "honk twice" before they leave, so you know at least they came by.

3. Beezy253 macrumors 6502

Just print one off and fill in the blanks?

Attached Files: