Predictions: What will the last big political gaffe be?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by bradl, Nov 3, 2008.

1. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Just for the comic relief here..

On NPR's Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!, at the end of each show, the panelists predict some funny thing to happen that will be newsworthy. For example, last week's show was to predict how Barack Obama will spend the rest of his campaign cash. One was that he'll dangle it in front of John McCain and say 'Hah! I don't even need it!' Another is 'to reunify the country, he will spend it to buy Sarah Palin's red jacket, then donate it back to her.'

So my question to you: What do you predict will be the last big political gaffe for this election?

I'll start. Obama wins the election, and at the celebration party, HRC will introduce Biden, and not realizing his microphone is on, will whisper to her that she is hot, and want to bed her, which at that point Hillary wakes up from the nightmare, realizing that the campaigns haven't started yet.

What are your predictions?

BL.

2. Anuba macrumors 68040

Anuba

Oh, I dunno... I watched Biden going ad lib earlier today at some rally. There was no gaffe as such, but he was saying really strange things... something about "girl-girls" being tougher than "boy-girls", and something about his wife's sisters being beautiful and that the good thing about marrying into a family of five sisters is that "at least one of them will love ya". The audience was laughing uncomfortably and looking at eachother like "WTF?"

It was kind of like listening to the ramblings of an old drunken bum on a park bench... very strange.

3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

During her final campaign swing through Ohio, the police will catch Sarah Palin in my front yard in the act of stealing my Obama sign. ;)

Also, a Fox commentator will note, on-air, that McCain's daughter has some "big honkin' boobs".

4. yoppie macrumors 6502a

McCain will kick Sarah Palin off his ticket at the 23rd hour.

5. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    McCain will once again use the "C" word, and Sarah Palin will be caught on mic saying "F***-you, old man. I knew this was a mistake. Next time we fight lil' Sambo, I'll be doing it with someone with real bullets in the chamber." She will promptly disappear from mainstream politics and start her own radio program.

~ CB

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I'm kind of hoping that, after any kind of pro forma Vice Presidential acceptance speech following tomorrow's elections, I will never, ever, have to hear Joe Biden speak again. :eek: :eek: