Carrier Preorder through Verizon, IPhone 7+ avail at AppleStore, Wont let me buy, help!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nijoshi24, Sep 20, 2016.

1. nijoshi24 macrumors newbie

nijoshi24

Guys so currently the 7+ 128GB MB is available at my local apple store. I tried purchasing it through Apples website so I can pick it up tomorrow but it says because I have a pending order through Verizon associated with my phone number it will not let me create a new order unless I cancel the preorder. Unfortunately you can't cancel the preorder online.. anyway I can work around this so I can secure this bad boy tonight?

2. Ziravan macrumors newbie

Ziravan

Change your payment plan to cash for the reservation with Apple, fix it tomorrow in store.

3. nijoshi24 thread starter macrumors newbie

nijoshi24

Just tried doing that but got the same error message. This isn't a reservation I'm actually purchasing it online for pick up in store. For some reason when i try making a reservation it says its not available..

4. letsgox macrumors regular

you can't cancel your preorder form verizon online? thats how i cancelled mine and then made a reservation through apple to pick up my phone. you can cancel by calling verizon automated machine too

5. nijoshi24 thread starter macrumors newbie

nijoshi24

There is no option on my online account management page to cancel the preorder, not sure why. Oh well, Im just gonna call them in the morning and hope for better luck tomorrow. Thank you guys.

6. Resqu2 macrumors 6502a

I was told by 611 that to cancel a preorder that you have to call 611 and let them do it and then your upgrade resets. The local verz store told me they can't cancel a preorder either.