Preordering iPhone 6+ on Verizon without upgrade

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by djake80, Sep 9, 2014.

1. djake80 macrumors member

Anyone know if I will be able to preorder the iPhone 6+ on Verizon's website without upgrading my contract on the 12th? I still have the unlimited data and am fine with paying full retail but it seems like I can't preorder it from Apple.com on the 12th and I don't want to upgrade my device.

Thanks for the help!

2. krisatwerk macrumors newbie

Should be able to, I did it with the iPhone 5 when it came out. 5s didn't have preordering.

3. illippinno macrumors regular

illippinno

You SHOULD be able to, at least that was the case in the past when I ordered the iPhone 5 during the pre-order from their website.

4. akotten macrumors newbie

Last year, I bought my 5s for Verizon, full price from Apple's website. I added the contract version to my cart, I think it asked me to log in to my Verizon account next. Then it asked me if I wanted to use my upgrade or pay full price. Obviously I wanted to keep my unlimited data, so I opted for full price. Hoping to try that again this year.

5. Truefan31 macrumors 68040

Truefan31

So how can I get a Verizon 6 plus full price without having Verizon wireless account.

6. akotten macrumors newbie

You sign in and pay your bill don't you? If you have service with Verizon, you likely have an online account. Use that.