Prepare for President Trump If he wins the Republican nomination.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Feb 28, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

2. Macky-Mac, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016

Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

if you believe him, then take all your money to vegas and get some bets down!

(no, all of it! MAN UP! This is YUUUUUGE! it's your big chance for a sure thing........ :p )

3. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yeah they like Trump out on Long Island, so consider the source. Stony Brook, this statistician's university, is in Southampton. When Clinton's on the island she's hanging with the East Hampton crowd. Statistically speaking? Rarely the twain shall meet.

Anyway Helmut Norpoth authored a 1992 book called Confidence Regained: Economics, Mrs. Thatcher and the British Voter. That should tell you something. Not sure what though!

4. Robisan macrumors 6502

5. nightcap965 macrumors 6502a

nightcap965

Anyone who says he can predict how the Teeming Masses will vote in November is a charlatan or a fool.

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Or a Trump supporter.

7. nightcap965 macrumors 6502a

nightcap965

That would be redundant.

8. FieldingMellish Suspended

Trump supporters charlatans or fools?

Trump winning, and maybe we'll see a repeat of Chris Matthews' "I'm feeling pleasure running up my leg!", or Biden, incredulously exclaiming, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

9. jerwin macrumors 65816

10. nfl46 macrumors 603

I'll be moving to Mexico then...hopefully the wall is tall enough so Trump is no where close to me.

11. thewap, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016

thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Well I think the Mexico wall in Southern Mexico is tall enough.

Quote from the article:
    *You know, Calderon demands that the United States not build a fence. He arrogantly demands the Arizona law not be enforced, but when Mexico has problems with illegals coming to "take jobs that Mexicans won't do," Calderon says he's building a fence on his southern border, whether illegals like it or not.*

Every country has the right to defend its border. We should stop listening to anything President Calderon says and do what's right for our country.
    https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/october-6-2010/mexico-build-southern-border-fence.html

Which would make you *walled in* if you moved there.

12. FieldingMellish Suspended

The ones who need to prepare for a President Trump are all the criminals and thieves in the present administration who are going to be exposed once the books are available for examination. You'll see rats fleeing from the nest so that they're out of there in order to not fall under suspicion and found guilty.

13. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

That came into my mind as well.. the panic is unprecedented..

14. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

And the former administration, as you’ll note: Trump hates the Bush Crime Family.

15. Strider64 macrumors regular

Strider64

I personally don't see Trump winning, but heck what do I know for I have been wrong the last two presidential elections. I know when I vote it won't be Trump if he wins the GOP nomination. Although I'm going to need a clothes pin and some smelling salts after I exit the voting booth. :D

16. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

You've expressed it very well.

In fact it's these very rats... that are sweating out the present success of Donald Trump. This is why silently behind the scenes, at this very moment there are a large contingent of mega donors, political strategists and others working together to craft a plan to destroy Trump before he has a chance to be President.

17. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yeah. Because Donald Trump the showman would be a terrible president of of the USA. If anyone thought Bush fils defined what meant "all hat and no cattle" it was because they had not yet met Mr. Trump.

18. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

President Trump will make deal with Taco Bell. Taco Bell Inc. will then donate $500 million for The Wall.

It will then be re-named The Great Wall of Taco

Killer.

19. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

20. chown33 macrumors 604

They'll build two walls, about 30 feet apart. The area between will then be filled with spiced ground meat, huge amounts of lettuce, and a faint garnish of yellow cheese-like substance of unknown origin.

21. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

And it will look a lot better on tv. When you actually get there, not a lot of lettuce, hardly any cheese-like substance and a teenager stoned out of his mind rubbed part of it on his junk.

22. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Mexico will be jealous because Trump's wall will be bigger and higher than Mexico's own border wall in the south.

(no ***** wall for you USA, only Mexico is allowed their own wall)

23. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

they will call the wall trumpet. or tumpalupa?

24. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Yeah, the Mexicans are really up on the latest in border wall technology...

[​IMG]

25. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap