Presenting- The Obama:Mobile

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by AppleIntelRock, Sep 17, 2008.

1. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

2. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

3. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

4. gregdrummeraz macrumors 6502

Man.... That's sure gonna suck when he looses to McCain huh...

Hope you can get those sticker's off with our any hard to that car... :rolleyes:

5. AppleIntelRock thread starter macrumors 65816

AppleIntelRock

... lose? to McCain... right :rolleyes:

Just because he got a slight boost out of the RNC? I don't think so. Palin's approval rating has already dropped 10 points in ONE day. She's got way to much hidden, she's just has corrupt as everyone else- spare me with the transparent government thing. :rolleyes:

OB08

6. gregdrummeraz macrumors 6502

Glad you said that, do you think Obama is telling the truth.... There is no way he could do half of the things he "promises" to do... Cut taxes, then over spend?

Where does he think he is gonna get this money???

Yeah I know he hasn't said over spend, but he will because his tax cut's.

And us business owner's aren't looking to pay EVEN MORE taxes in this harsh economy.

7. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Perhaps you should talk to your good friend W about where he thought he was going to get all the money to pay the bills he ran up.

What you just said is exactly what Bush did for 8 years.

That said- a Land Rover? BORING. ;)

8. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

9. aethelbert macrumors 601

Have fun normalizing your car after the election.

10. geese macrumors 6502a

geese

Oi- dont knock Land Rovers! They're genuine 4x4's, and prolly the best 4x4's you can get now.

Although if Obama was a car, what would he be? I reckon McCain would be a 1960's Dodge police car. With a busted gearbox.

11. AppleIntelRock thread starter macrumors 65816

AppleIntelRock

I can think of 10 billion dollars a month we can free-up right of the bat :rolleyes: At the rate we're going financially, we're on course for a 500 trillion dollar defecate... and McCain simply wants to continue our current financial plan... Its been incredibly clear in the last 50 years which party's presidents have over-spending problems... ;)

I basically inherited the vehicle and NEVER drove it because I don't really like it... now I take it everywhere- sorry I didn't have the choice of what vehicle it was. That being said, it's not a Land Rover... its the Obama:Mobile ;)

Unfortunately not at the moment, please check for future firmware updates ;)
    Why on earth would I do that?!? :eek:

Obama would obviously be a Delorean - sheesh, I thought everyone knew that :p

1.21 gigawatts for president!!!

12. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Good luck when an angry McPalin supporter decides to key it, or worse.

13. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

OMG, I just flashed to this.

[​IMG]

Best not go there.

14. geese macrumors 6502a

geese

Careful with that analogy- the Delorean was a slow, weazing lump of a car that had a rubbish French V6 engine, and bits of interior from a Renault Fuego. It did look good undoubtedly, but its beuty was very superficial.

Anyways, John McCain:

[​IMG]

15. AppleIntelRock thread starter macrumors 65816

AppleIntelRock

.... obviously you aren't aware what happened when they added a 1.21 gigawatt flux-capacitor to the delorean :rolleyes:

16. aethelbert macrumors 601

Well, I guess that if you really want to, you could drive your Obama car around for a few years. Even if he wins, it would still be pretty strange to see it in 2010 or 2011.

17. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

You mean the way McCain is promising to do? His plan is to cut taxes even more that favors the wealthy and continue spending on things that don't really benefit most of us. Including small businesses. And he claims to want to pay for it with cuts to pork. But that would only cut a few billion. While yes, Obama could go over budget a few hundred million, he has laid out exactly how he's going to pay for most of it, like with cutting the corporate welfare and tax credits we've been handing them as they raise prices and cut jobs anyway, and increasing what the very wealthy pay. Which at this point in some cases is almost nothing.

McCain's budget would increase the deficit several trillion more in the next few years, just as Bush did, which I guess you don't have a problem with.