President Obama......

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by DearthnVader, Nov 10, 2016.

1. DearthnVader, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016

DearthnVader macrumors regular

DearthnVader

Was very gracious and accepting in his speech, yesterday. The mark of a great President, I wish Secretary Clinton had been so in her remarks, yesterday. I think she was trying to hard to make her supporters feel better about the loss, but most of her speech was divisive and counter productive, she should have said a few words, and let it go at that, but that's just my perspective.

I hope President Obama the best, and I know he will be very effective in whatever he chooses to do, once he leaves the White House.

God bless the United States of America, God bless the several states and the Union, God bless our cities and communities, and God bless President Obama and his family in the next chapter of their lives.

..And thank God Vice President Biden didn't run, or we'd be calling him President Elect Biden.

2. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

I disagree. She was keeping up a legacy, that of the first woman candidate for a major party for the highest office in the land. History will decide, but her speech was not divisive.

3. DearthnVader thread starter macrumors regular

DearthnVader

Maybe so, I didn't take it that way, but then it wasn't really aimed at me.

4. smallcoffee macrumors 6502a

5. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Obama was weak and ineffectual. His tenure will be a blip in the chronicles of American presidential history.

I'm not sure about that. Crazy Joe was even more establishment than Hillary. Plus, he's stupid.