President Trump told us exactly what he's going to do in his "Contract with the American Voter"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by SteveJobzniak, Jan 21, 2017.

1. SteveJobzniak, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017

SteveJobzniak Suspended

SteveJobzniak

Ignore the lying mainstream presstitutes and their insane, baseless, divisive speculation.

President Trump told us exactly how he's going to drain the swamp in his "Contract with the American Voter".

What the press doesn't understand is that Trump is a businessman, not a politician. His campaign wasn't a political campaign - it was a bid presentation. His campaign promises weren't a bunch of empty lies that he intended to ignore as soon as he got into office - it was a submittal package. He wasn't buying himself a political title, he was giving the US his services. He wasn't winning an office, he was asking us to award him the contract to fix our broken house. And as a businessman, he's going to do everything to deliver. He truly loves the American people, and every hurting family he met on the campaign trail is with him now as he begins his service for us.

5fMULgg.png

2. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

But it's much more fun to listen to CNN make **** up and fly off at the handle in hysteria.

3. macpro2000 macrumors 6502a

4. SteveJobzniak, Jan 21, 2017

SteveJobzniak thread starter Suspended

SteveJobzniak

Yeah, it's somewhat amusing to watch them. It doesn't look like the press has any intention of ending their hysterical divisiveness, but I am glad they're exposing their ugliness to the world.

Like this "lovely" Saturday Night Live writer bullying an innocent, 10 year old boy while simultaneously making fun of school shootings. The pure, loving hearts of the tolerant left, everyone:

AyM5nGS.jpg

5. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

I guess his cabinet choices made it pretty clear that "draining the swamp" has a rather different meaning in trumpspeak.

The rest is just political/populist hogwash promising pie in the sky without going into any details on side effects funding or pushbacks......

Hook line sinker and the whole boat I'd say........

6. DearthnVader macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

Well, at least he put it in writing, tho that may come back to bite him on the ass, if he fails to even try to do the things on his list.

I guess no one ever explained to him, there are the things you say to get elected, and the things you do, after you get elected.

7. SteveJobzniak, Jan 21, 2017

SteveJobzniak

Yeah.

Democrats before Election Day: "I love black people. I love hot sauce just like you. Guys, is this pandering working? I will help rebuild your inner cities and stop gang violence!"
    Democrats after Election Day: *crickets*

It took me 12 hours, but I've sat down and worked tirelessly to compile an exhaustive list of all the minority groups that Hillary Clinton has met with during the election, and has continued to fight for since the end of the election:

blank-sheet-of-paper.gif

But wait... Since the Clinton "charities" were doing such great work around the world, and the donations were pouring in entirely for charity (as opposed to buying political power), I guess she's fully involved in those now that she has all the free time in the world, right?... I mean, there wasn't any reason the FBI had multiple crime investigations of the Foundation (there is still at least one and possibly four active federal investigations into the Clintons' alleged charity), right?... The wealthy arabs donated to the foundation out of their humanitarian fee-fees, and it's just a coincidence that they stopped when Hillary lost, because they didn't want to waste all of her now-free time with tedious charity work, right?...

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...on-is-dead-but-the-case-against-hillary-isnt/

Oh...

---

Year after year the same political lies. If Democrats lost the black vote, they'd be out of the political race completely.

If Trump is like all the politicians and lied about his campaign promises, then at least he's no worse than Obama and Hillary.

Do you know how Trump spent Martin Luther King day? He met with Martin Luther King III to discuss how to help black people:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...trump-martin-luther-king-jr-holiday/96632026/

Finally a president who intends to do something for the people for a change! Godspeed, Mr. President!

8. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Is this real? Come on, keep Barron out of it. I couldn't stand when the Obama's daughters, the Bush daughters, or even Chelsea were used for this kind of attack, and I won't change my mind now. Keep the young kids out of it.

9. SteveJobzniak, Jan 21, 2017

SteveJobzniak

It's real, she really did stoop that low. I guess she and a lot of the media misheard "When they go low, we go high" as "How low can we go?:

http://archive.is/ouKzE

The fact that someone like her is a writer for SNL explains why that show is so terribly unfunny and painful to watch. I mean... was that bitter, disgusting insult against a kid supposed to be funny? Because I think she intended it to be humorous. So she perfectly personifies how unfunny Saturday Night Live is.

The liberal trash media also ran tons of headlines saying "Is Barron Trump Autistic?" when he made his sleepy TV appearance on election night. There's apparently no "too low" for these swamp creatures.

10. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

It's sad more than anything. Barron, Sasha, and Malia are all beautiful kids that have the weight of their parents on their shoulders already. There is no need to humiliate them.

11. SteveJobzniak thread starter Suspended

SteveJobzniak

Exactly. They're kids and didn't choose to become the President's children. Everyone should respectfully leave family out of it. I have nothing bad to say about Obama's sweet children or Michael.

12. samcraig macrumors P6

Except Trump isn't known for making good on contracts. End Scene.

13. SteveJobzniak thread starter Suspended

SteveJobzniak

Why do you want America to fail? If he does well, America does well. If he fulfills these promises, the corruption in Washington will begin to drain. This is the time for both sides to come together and support him on the road to clearing away centuries of corruption. Installing these safeguards against corruption is a great thing which has never been tried before, and would lead to a government of people who serve the people instead of the lobbyists.

I guess all of that Obama "hope" has drained away after 8 years of Obama.

14. samcraig macrumors P6

I never said any such thing. Is that your attempt to put words in my mouth? Logic fail.

15. SteveJobzniak thread starter Suspended

SteveJobzniak

Okay, then please support our President and help unite the country. It begins with us. If he does well, we do well.

16. samcraig macrumors P6

Keep with the false distinction between what you posted and what I wrote - and what it means. You don't really care about what I write anyway - you just want your narrative as the only one in this thread.

17. macintoshmac macrumors 68000

macintoshmac

18. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

19. SteveJobzniak thread starter Suspended

SteveJobzniak

"Too fat and not portable enough. Cut out all of Trump's ports and make Americans pay extra for the adapters." :D

20. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I'll be happy to track his promises he made on the campaign. I have a thread devoted to it and I'll add this too. I temper this against his erratic behavior. One of the big issues with jobs is education. If and when all these great paying jobs come back, if they are not qualified for them, it may bypass a substantial number of Trumpets.

21. SteveJobzniak, Jan 21, 2017

SteveJobzniak

@Huntn His behavior was just a campaign persona combined with the stress of constantly defending against relentless media smearjobs ("He should apologize for something we made up about him." "Why won't he apologize? Look how awful Hitler is!" "He 'attacked' us by correcting our lies, how dare the racist, fascist Hitler!?" "Okay he apologized for something and tried to bring America together, look how weak he is, and look at his tiny hands."). Living through that neurotic media hellhole every day would grate on anyone. And all he ever wanted was to help Americans. He won. He can and will chill out now. It's been an incredibly stressful year and a half for him.

If he implements even 25% of what he outlined in his Contract with the American Voter, he will have been a massive success. Is there ANY American who doesn't want less corruption in Washington, and the laws to enforce it? (Apart from the swamp, of course. Who fought him with every smearjob they had.)

22. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Enforcing a 5 year restriction on lobbying is a good move, but as far as I can tell, mostly a symbolic move by no means removes lobbying in Washington, DC. The lobbyists are fully reinforced. I'd be more impressed if lobbying was outlawed. And it's just not lobbying, it's that money talks in back rooms. I don't know how to fix that. Corruption not allowed, easy to say.

23. SteveJobzniak thread starter Suspended

SteveJobzniak

@Huntn Yes, entirely outlawing lobbying would be great. Let's hope he gets the support of the people against lobbyists and is able to take it that far!

Now that the election madness is over, I have a feeling that we'll all start remembering that we're all in this together. Whether we're blue or green, we should all work together. Well, except purple people. Purple people are douches.

24. bopajuice macrumors 6502a

bopajuice

Do you guys ever get tired of throwing snowballs at each other? Is it for brownie points? a free chicken dinner? Do you feel better about yourself that you were able to take a verbal shot at someone?

I think the media coverage will continue because Trump's comments continue to insult and incite others, his cabinet picks are coming straight from the financial swamp, and he continues to tweet insults and jabs like a 16 year old girl. These three issues alone will get months of media time.

If he started to act his age, tones down the rhetoric so people will stop reacting so violently and irrationally, then we will have time to talk about his plan. I do find it interesting that everyone complains about Obama's spending. Based on what I am seeing here, thats nothing compared to what the Republicans are going to spend.

Eventually we are just hurling snowballs over the fence to insult each other and after a while we don't even know why. This is not a discussion we are having on this forum, it insults followed by counter insults. This could go on forever. Kind of a waste of time to me.

Hey how about we talk about that new Apple desktop? Oh wait there isn't one. Sorry.

25. SteveJobzniak thread starter Suspended

SteveJobzniak

The lack of a new touchscreen iMac is what led to Trump's win. The day Apple releases a touchscreen iMac, my life will be complete. I hope it happens this year.