Price Controls Duopoly of AT&T and Verizon

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iAi, Oct 30, 2012.

1. iAi macrumors 6502

Am going to be totally out of them in June 2013. Was able to purchase a black 64 GB ATT iP5 on full price via Apple reservation because of their systems hiccups.

I have a flawless manufactured on week 43 iP5. It is working perfectly so far. Oh well it's under an unlimited + throttling plan with AT&T.

I can't wait to have my freedom back. Last week of June 2013 is my independence day! When was / will be yours?

2. Wuiffi macrumors 6502a

Wuiffi

Freed myself from Austrian carriers about half a year ago. Bought ip5 unlocked (full price) from Apple (still waiting for shipping) and got an plan (1000 min, 1000 texts, unlimited throttled data) for 10€. Couldn't be happier

3. iAi thread starter macrumors 6502

"Unlimited throttled data" for 10 euros :eek:, I'll take it.

4. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Your "freedom"? So who "took" your freedom and just how did they do it?

5. Wuiffi macrumors 6502a

Wuiffi

Yeah it's really nice. Only 2 GB are full speed (most of Austria is 3G - only one city with LTE)
    There is even 1 contract for 7.50€, but that got only 1GB full speed data

6. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

That would be nice to have over here in the States.

7. iAi thread starter macrumors 6502

3G is not too shabby if am not playing youtube or videos and am happy with what am seeing on fake 4G for over a month now. LTE is an overkill. I do not want it if my bills will increase tremendously as well. I am going to be happy with the pricing of up to 4G on T-Mobile or straighttalk. I know not to that cheap level you pay there but big difference on long-term per my data needs and use.

8. Mr Hill macrumors 6502

Once T-Mobile completes their refarm it's only $69.99 for unlimited everything included non-throttled unlimited HSPA+ 42 data. No reason not to go that route unless T-Mobile doesn't have coverage in your area.