Pricey but got my 3 on 1 charge for iPhone/apple watch/air pods

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by The Game 161, Dec 3, 2018.

1. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

Put a link here for us to see as well. I hope it doesn’t overheat.

2. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors P6

The Game 161

It’s the Belkin wireless charger

£139 so not cheap but only one cable for your phone and Apple Watch and another cable if you want to charge another device like air pods/iPad/ another phone etc

https://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F8J234/

Got mine from apple

Basically what air power should be really

3. ericwn macrumors 68030

Thanks for sharing - looks nice. I like Belkin products, they often have good solutions in my opinion. Plus: 2 year warranty out of the box plus an extra year if you register the product online - 3 years coverage included basically - what any quality product should have in the 21st century.

4. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

That’s a bit steep. Probably not worth it for me. But thanks for sharing the link.

5. Vermifuge macrumors 68000

Vermifuge

After waiting over a year I have also made my investment in Qi. Better luck next time Apple, but AirPower will need to be a game changer for me to make an additional Qi purchase.

Based on what Apple demonstrated a year ago the AirPower as it was would be incapable of charging my Apple Watch while using the Apple link bracelet attached.

IMG_8957.jpeg

6. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors P6

The Game 161

Yeah certainly not cheap but having to charge two maybe 3 devices at once is ideal with only one plug needed. Think be better value than air power would be.

7. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors P6

The Game 161

Great thing about this charger is no lights at night blinding you...it’s pitch black apart from the side at the back.

8. Vermifuge macrumors 68000

Vermifuge

For what it's worth, the Nomad Case Stations both have an ambient light sensor that will dim the already subdued orange charging indicator light whenever it is dark.