Printing photos

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cshk9574, Nov 10, 2011.

1. cshk9574 macrumors member

How do you guys print the photos taken with iPhone 4s? Printing via app wireless to Canon MG6120 (not via Airprint) and the quality is not acceptable. So I transferred the pics to computer and printed directed, and the quality is same.

The picture is very grainy....it looks fine on screen.....Not much photographer and so advise would be grateful.....

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Was this photo taken using the Front Camera or Rear?

Also, is this a daylight image or an image taken in a low-light environment?

3. cshk9574 thread starter macrumors member

It was the rear...indoor but decent light. Going to try couple more pictures and see.

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Before printing, did you use the new Edit feature included in iOS 5 to Enhance your photo?

If so, apparently using this edit button will reduce the quality of the image by a 3rd of the original quality.

[​IMG]

(let me find the link to this story, if this is what you did).

5. heartsmith00 macrumors newbie

Photos Prints - Digital Photos on Canvas

Have a great work effort in here. You can try a simple yet unique in taking a picture in refreshing environment place with a lovely animals background, grass, flowers, trees, mountain and a lot perfect natures art.

By Heart Digital Photos on Canvas

6. mofunk macrumors 68020

mofunk

When I print from my Canon printer, I put the paper in the rear. idk if this is correct, but for some reason I can access more of the photo printing settings if I print from the back. Check your settings on your printer.

You can easily access that from Sys. Pref.