Pro-Trump Republican aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar charged with felony theft

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by mudslag, Jul 25, 2019.

1. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ublican-ilhan-omar-charged-felony-qanon-trump

Yet again, Trump inspires only the best people.

2. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

Stella told police in a statement she “remembers arriving at Target to purchase items but nothing else” due to post-traumatic stress disorder …​

Ok. Makes sense. We need lots more unstable people in Congress.

3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

4. Zenithal macrumors G3

I consider Target a place to grab specific stuff, toiletries, certain organic snacks, etc. I don't know what you could possibly shoplift that would amount to over $2,000 without being very obvious.

Then again, I also think it's completely normal to buy a 10 pack of toothpaste from Costco every six months.

5. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

The article said 279 items (which would put the average price per item under $8). I will say that again: two hundred seventy nine items.

6. Zenithal macrumors G3

My understanding from an article I read a day or two ago this was a one time incident. Hence my confusion. Unless it was one of those long term stings Target does because they do have one of the nation's most advanced forensics labs.

7. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

She’s either got a hell of a big purse or the world’s roomiest cargo pants.

8. ronntaylor macrumors regular

ronntaylor

She’s either nuts or the dumbest criminal ever. She scanned just a few items and tried to walk out without paying for 99% of the items in her cart. And claims to not remember anything after arriving at Target due to PTSD.