Problem with copying songs to my iphone+ipod on my new laptop

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mr.sss, Mar 4, 2011.

1. mr.sss macrumors newbie

hello guyz ,
    i just got my new laptop ( HP ENVY ) and downloaded itunes on it

when i connected my iphone 4 and ipod touch it worked on the new library but when i try to copy songs or drag them to music ( syncing manually ) nothing happens or added to my iphone nor ipod .. what should i do

Note: it is only working on my old Laptop which i will not be using in the future ..

can somebody help me ASAP .. i gotta add some music to my iphone and ipod cz am going to a trip tommorow .

thanks in advance

2. mr.sss thread starter macrumors newbie

when i tried again and again it asks me to erase my songs on my ihpone ? is there is any possibilty i can add music without erasing old ones?

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

4. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

Are you trying to copy the music from the phone to the PC, or from the PC to the phone?

5. mr.sss thread starter macrumors newbie

from PC to phone manually by draging song file to itunes , but it gives me a msg that everything will be erased since i use to sync with my old laptop .
    in order to add new songs from my new laptop i have to erase everything which makes me unhappy so i am looking for a way to sync without deleting everything from my iphone if possible.

6. mr.sss thread starter macrumors newbie

7. mr.sss thread starter macrumors newbie