Product Red Band with Stainless Steel or Space Black?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by boombox15, Sep 26, 2015.

1. boombox15 macrumors regular

I am buying an Apple Watch. I know I want a stainless model with the red sport band. But I do have one question. Would the Red band look better with the regular stainless steel or the space black stainless steel. I would just get the space black with the sport band and put on the red band, but I can save $50 by buying the regular stainless with the red sport band already included. I would also probably use a midnight blue band as well.

Pictures are greatly appreciated!

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

Personally I think black and red are a far better condition. Unfortunately I got my watch at launch and the space black was only available with the expensive link bracelet. If it was available with the black sport band I would have seriously considered it. I have the stainless steel model and I'm considering the red sport band but I don't think it will look as good.

3. boombox15 thread starter macrumors regular

4. lk400 macrumors 6502a

Ive seen the stainless steel and red combination in an apple store. While its not for me, i thought it looked pretty smart - it certainly combined well.

5. friedmud macrumors 65816

Looks great with my SS - I'm sure it would look good with the black SS also... but I think the regular SS is a bit more versatile because it goes better with other colors (I also have blue) and looks great with the Milanese.

I'm sure you'll be happy with either!

image.jpeg

6. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl