Profiles,sounds, email. Please Apple, come on already!

Would these options be useful to you?

• No: Would not use them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wayneholbrook

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 30, 2010
Miami Florida
Please Apple tell me when for god sake can we have proper profiles set up so we can control when the phone rings or not depending on the person calling. (Great for work and personal phones).

When can we control which email accounts makes a notification sound or not. exp. work email I might want silenced when home and home email I might want silenced when I am at work.

When can we have multiple email signatures for multiple email accounts and email signature logos.

Why cant we have this without jail-breaking our phones. We are not asking you to move mountains we are asking you for technology thats been around for years already.

For those of you that are not interested in having these options then don't choose them, but at least give us the options. Its a must have for business and cooperate users.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
For those of you that are not interested in having these options then don't choose them, but at least give us the options. Its a must have for business and cooperate users.
The words "Apple" and "Option" are generally not associated together in the same sentence, I was surprised they caved on the Mute/Rotate lock option on the iPad and now with Apple restoring the 3G toggle switch in iOS 5.1 in the iPhone 4S, I feel these are just rare occasions of them peddling back but I wouldn't get to used to it.

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
Every single time I read one of these rants, I always wonder who told the posters that they HAD to use an iPhone?

If you need such options, it's clearly not the right phone choice for you.

Thus I can only conclude it was purchased solely because it was thought to be the coolest phone choice and features weren't actually a consideration.

wayneholbrook

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 30, 2010
Miami Florida
Every single time I read one of these rants, I always wonder who told the posters that they HAD to use an iPhone?

Thus I can only conclude it was purchased solely because it was thought to be the coolest phone choice and features weren't actually a consideration.
Rant?

How about just expressing our thoughts....You don't like it, don't post. Pretty simple huh?

YMark

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2008
Arizona
What an ignorant remark. :rolleyes: The iPhone clearly doesn't have everything that everyone needs. Maybe the iPhone fits the OP's needs better than any other phone. That doesn't mean it's perfect.

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68020
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.

I agree, what a completely ignorant remark. Trollish, even.

Did you ever think about this smarty pants? Some businesses use the iPhone as their phone of choice. What if the OP must use the iPhone because that's what his office has given him? Hmm? What say you now?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.