Protective film for iphone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ninad, Sep 21, 2012.

1. ninad macrumors member

which is the best according to you guys? since i never used it on my earlier iPhone.

2. AAPLinc, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012

AAPLinc macrumors 65816

Have best skins ever on my 4S. Front, back and even around the antenna.
    Very affordable, I think it was like 7-8$ for full body protection. You do however have to make your own soap/water solution.

But it's holding up extremely well after 10 months, no orange peel, no peeling, no discoloration.

3. fins831 macrumors 6502a

Ghost armor...they have kiosks in my mall, install it for me and no orange peel effect.

Have had it on my last 2 iphones and blackberry

4. v7da1 macrumors member

sgp glas.t
    its a 0.5mm piece of glass sheet. it is good because it doesn't take away from the quality of the retina display. it also has an oleophobic coating to resists fingerprints and other oils.
    + its glass so it feels like you are touching the real screen!

5. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

SGP Ultra Clear gets my vote. Although the pack we preordered that arrived this past Monday is probably not going to fit, they sent an email saying that the cutout isn't perfect so they're mailing another kit out. (We have screen protectors but no iPhone 5 yet, bah).

I'm using SGP on iPad 3, iPhone 4, and S3 and it's great. This coming from someone that gave up on Invisible Shield and Ghost Armor. ;)