Protective "rubber" Overlay für ibook G4 - where to buy ??

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by igmolinav, Aug 17, 2007.

  1. igmolinav macrumors 65816

    Aug 15, 2005

    Some companies make this "protective rubber overlay" for the keyboard. It comes in two or three different colors, including transparent.

    I am in Germany. I walked in to a store in Berlin and they didn't have it for the
    ibook. They had it for the Mac Book and Mac Book Pro for about 14 Euros.

    Is there perhaps a possibility to buy it through the internet, or you know of a shop in Europe where they may sell it ??

    Thank you,

  2. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603


    Apr 29, 2005
    San Francisco
    It's called an iSkin and it should be easy to find via Google. I highly recommend the iSkin.

Share This Page