Protest at Chick-Fil-a in Pinellas Park

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
http://iontb.com/protests-chick-fil-pinellas-park/
HERE ARE THE UNWELCOME GUESTS, THANKFULLY I HAD ALL THE CHILDREN LOCKED IN THE PLAY AREA SO THEY COULDN’T SEE OUR HEAR WHAT WAS GOING ON! I’M ALL FOR EVERYONE HAVING THEIR OWN OPINION, BUT WHEN YOU COME INTO A PLACE FULL OF CHILDREN, WITH A KNIFE IN HAND AND PROCEED TO CUT THE THROATS OF A PERSON DRESSED UP AS A CHICKEN AND A COW, ALL TO GET A POINT ACROSS, THAT’S GOING TO FAR!

apologies for the caps, it's copy/paste. anyways what a bunch of retards...............

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors 604
Oct 27, 2009
Freaking annoying ... YES!!!! Are many of them wack jobs .... YES!!!!

But let's be real, these kids watch more gore movies and kill non-stop on COD and GTA games. I think the parents are being over excessive at using their kids as a victim card.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
Freaking annoying ... YES!!!! Are many of them wack jobs .... YES!!!!

But let's be real, these kids watch more gore movies and kill non-stop on COD and GTA games. I think the parents are being over excessive at using their kids as a victim card.
Umm it's Chic-Fil-A. If you want to see the definition of helicopter mom it's full on display there.

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016
I hope these people don’t show up to my grand opening of Abortion Burger Deluxe. And yes, the name says exactly what it is. We’re not trying to be clever. We’re proud of our product and transparency.

Reactions: hulugu

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
Being from NY, I'm not familiar with that chain. I went to one only once in my life in LA.
Yeah. They are closed on Sundays if that tells you anything. No problem with that, they were founded by a faithful man and their employees are are the nicest(generalization) fast food workers that I have ever interacted with.

BeeGood

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2013
Lot 23E. Somewhere in Georgia.
Yeah. They are closed on Sundays if that tells you anything. No problem with that, they were founded by a faithful man and their employees are are the nicest(generalization) fast food workers that I have ever interacted with.
I read a while back that they only allow married Christians to become owner-operators and will terminate them if they operate outside of their values. They want the culture to be consistent from the top down, and it seems to work really well.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
I read a while back that they only allow married Christians to become owner-operators and will terminate them if they operate outside of their values. They want the culture to be consistent from the top down, and it seems to work really well.
I could see that being true. I would definitely say it's working. We went from one store in the 90's on campus to several more. The closest one to me is in a suburb 15 minutes from me but the only time I think about going is on Sunday. Some times I remember that they are closed before I make the trip.:eek:

Reactions: jkcerda and BeeGood