Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeffrod

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 2, 2010
has anyone heard of this company? they are gonna launch on sunday with different iphone app styles, so i read.

I saw it in facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prular/116339705072159

39142_135932043112925_116339705072159_166011_5585156_n.jpg

JustLeft

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2007
Are you associated with the company? I notice you just joined, and this is your only post. Based on the fact that I see this exact post on another forum (http://www.everythingicafe.com/foru...prular-the-new-iphone-apps-company-72978.html) with also one post, I am guessing this is your attempt to generate some buzz about them. Rather than do that, why not be upfront and announce what you are releasing?

I am guessing that your name is a play on 'plural'?

In answer to your question - no.

jeffrod

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 2, 2010
no I was asked if I could get more people to check out the facebook page, so I figured I could do it like this.

JustLeft

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2007
Well their Facebook page contains no information. Whomever 'asked' you to get people to check out their fb page, relay to them that they should take the money that they used in hiring a graphic artist (that did the pic you had in your earlier post) and apply it to displaying content. If your/their product is so interesting, why not divulge what it is? Otherwise you come across like a snake oil salesman.

no I was asked if I could get more people to check out the facebook page, so I figured I could do it like this.

bobab8ey

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2008
has anyone heard of this company? they are gonna launch on sunday with different iphone app styles, so i read.

Never heard of them. But then again, why would we have heard about them to begin with? Empty FB page, a website that has their logo and a countdown timer, and a link to a lame YouTube video what has an animated company logo...

Microsoft/Google they ain't

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.