PSA: Some stores are open today:

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Jul 4, 2016.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

This is news? Most stores only close on Easter and Christmas, you know, because we're a Christian nation.

3. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

We only need one holiday filled with screams, explosions, and the occasional flying body part, so as POTUS I will sign an EO merging the Fourth of July with Ramadan.

4. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

Your schadenfreude at the death and turmoil hundreds of thousands face as a daily reality speaks to a privileged ignorance. It's a shame you chose to mock a religion you don't understand or the threat they face.

5. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

Sound so incredibly thankful!

6. JackieInCo macrumors 601

I'm not worried about stores being open on holidays. I worry about finding stores that open past midnight here in Colorado.

If I want to buy groceries at King Soopers, I have to drive 30 minutes away to almost Golden Colorado from Westminster. Walgreens used to be 24 hrs but now I believe only one within an hours drive is 24 hrs. Even Walmart stopped being open 24 hrs.

7. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Visit an ER on July 4 some time. You don't need to add Ramadan to experience flying body parts.