Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Original poster
Aug 24, 2009
UK
I share out my iDisk public folder to some mates who have some files on there for their COD4 server. They're becoming a little sick of using a web browser to upload, move, delete etc files, and I was just wondering if it is somehow possible that they would be able to do it through explorer/finder like I can for the entire iDisk, but just for the public folder with the public password like the website provides?

I hope ya all can understand what I've just put. I know what I mean.

jp102235

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2010
western us
I share out my iDisk public folder to some mates who have some files on there for their COD4 server. They're becoming a little sick of using a web browser to upload, move, delete etc files, and I was just wondering if it is somehow possible that they would be able to do it through explorer/finder like I can for the entire iDisk, but just for the public folder with the public password like the website provides?

I hope ya all can understand what I've just put. I know what I mean.

they _should_ be able to mount it via their OS's webdav client.
so for windows -> map a network drive, not sure for linux. for os x-> "connect to server".

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1774

j

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.