Purchased apps not recognized

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jamesapp, Jan 30, 2012.

1. jamesapp macrumors 6502a

Hello,

I recently bought an iPhone 4s. And I noticed while syncing that a couple of apps I bought from the app store didn't get synced.

Sally spa, and hero of Sparta, and the sims are three games I know I have bought that aren't in my iTunes and didn't get synced.

I use to have these games on my iPhone 4. I have done a lot of restores updates etc. of both my iPhone and iTunes on my laptop.

The apps on my iPhone in the AppStore don't show as being paid for. My question is why doesn't my iTunes account recognize that I bought these games? When I go into the AppStore if I have purchased an app in the past what should it look like? Like currently Sally spa on my iPhone in the AppStore shows the price of the app in the upper right hand corner? If I click it it says buy? Would I be charged again if I click buy?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Xcallibur macrumors 6502a

Xcallibur

Go to the "Updates" tab in the app store app on your phone and select the section which says "Purchased", you should see a list of all the apps you have downloaded (including the paid apps), you can then re-download them for free.

3. jamesapp thread starter macrumors 6502a

Figured it out.

Went in to updates and under purchased a bunch of apps I was missing showed up. Looks like they were synced to the cloud.