Purchased ipad 2 3g, 16gig and want to upgrade to 32gig

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nizmoz, Jun 19, 2011.

1. nizmoz macrumors 65816

After having it for a day. Noticed the space is at 12 gig already and I hardly have anything on it. Since I activated my service with 3G. How do I go about exchanging it already at Best Buy for the higher model?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

As long as you are still within BestBuys 14 day return period, you can take it back and exchange it for the 32GB model. One of the BestBuy reps will help you to get your current data plan over to the new iPad.

3. 306Designs macrumors member

I bought a 16GB because a friend had said that would be big enough, but now (6 months later) I wish I would've gotten a bigger one.

4. Gilly Gil macrumors regular

5. nizmoz thread starter macrumors 65816

Well I decided to get the big dog. Got the 64gig so I don't have to worry about space anytime soon.

Got my 3G service moved over after talking to AT&T but still have a issue AT&T is working on when I try to access my account under Cellular data, it says an error message about this device not being valid. So they are trying to figure that out and will be calling me back. :(

6. soco macrumors 68030

soco

This kind of thing is exactly what I love Best Buy for. Did you get the Buyback program for it? Read into it, it's actually amazing for the consumer.

I know people like to bash big-box stores. It's easy. But they do have some potential here and there.