purchased lion,bt now they shows that your card info was invalid,u owe us $29.99.

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by ronaks007, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronaks007 macrumors newbie

guys i purchased lion from mac app store on dis saturday by providing proper information about my card..it also got it installed after download and also m using it its working perfect ..bt now i cannot access my apple account n they shows that your card details are invalid inspite me giving the same details that i had provided while purchasing lion..also they states that u owe us $29.99..and please verify your card details to proceed and pay the outstanding amount of $29.99..i tried giving the correct info about my credit card but it doesn't verify and shows the same message again so what should i do now? and ya there is also no amt debited from my credit card account...sum1 plz let me no why to do..!

2. ronaks007, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011

ronaks007 thread starter macrumors newbie

and what if i don't pay them n let the account hang on with that message n open a new account with other credit card ????

can i do that what they can do?? plz let me no,..

dude need help...can i do that (let that account hang inn n make a new account) what steps they can take?

3. delwynnpawn macrumors newbie

delwynnpawn

have you double checked very carefully your card info? that kind of thing happen to me sometimes when buying online (most of the time a discrepancy with the billing and shipping info which always confuses me). Also check the expiration date of the card.

4. ronaks007 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Quad5Ny macrumors 6502a

Quad5Ny

I would assume they will blacklist your account blocking you from downloading any previously purchased Apps/Media, and then send a letter to your place of residence notifying you of your outstanding debt with them.

If you refuse to pay, There is a good chance they will take legal action forcing you to. Not paying your bills is bad for your credit scores.

Either contact App Store Support and have them help you with fixing the payment info or buy a $30 iTunes gift card and pay them the money you owe.

Also for future reference, you should use full words and proper sentences. It makes people not want to take you seriously if you talk like a 10 year old.

6. ronaks007 thread starter macrumors newbie

mate.. i hav checked it a many times it worked perfectly while buying lion bt now it just shows that your payment info is invalid ...m thinking of not paying those 29.99$...i just want to no that what can they do to me? can dey cause any serious problem?

7. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

He wants to rip them off for $30, don't help him.

8. kamuix macrumors regular

you should just pay. i don't think you want to escalate things to the point of credit fraud or the likes. apple likes their green. plus they have some of your info to start tracking you. won't be long till they find you.

9. BBQXXX macrumors member

Wow. This thread should be locked and OP banned.

Pay what you owe for what you have already received and try and grow up a little bit.

10. ronaks007 thread starter macrumors newbie

yup dude..vil surely look forward to write in full actually the thing is that i am not used to write on forums...and also i stay in india and we don't get iTunes gift card here i guess..lets see..thanks.

11. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

You obviously made some mistake. You need to keep trying with the correct information or contact Mac App Store support about it. There are things they can and will do. If that one card didn't work, try a different card, or go and buy a gift card and redeem that on the Mac App Store.

And, the poster above me is correct, if you use correct grammar, spelling, and capitalize correctly (I is always capitalized when you are talking about yourself) people will be more likely to help, and will be able to understand your problem and help accordingly.

EDIT:

Then go get a Visa Gift card. YOU HAVE OPTIONS.

12. ronaks007 thread starter macrumors newbie

i don't want to rip them off don't get me wrong i am just finding some help that what can apple do in such case..? i am just trying to save my $30..and i guess my $30 wouldn't affect apple in any way..

13. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

Thread closed.

Sensible advice has already been offered to help you clear the arrears on your iTunes account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.